In order to demystify, facilitate and promote the chances of success in a business transfer, the CLD of the Longueuil agglomeration offers the SUCCÈS-RELÈVE program. This training will equip you and guide you through all the steps of the acquisition process.
- Learn how to make a successful business purchase
- Get practical, hands-on tips to make your buying process easier
- Meet a lawyer, an expert in business valuation and change management
- Save time and money by knowing how to avoid mistakes
7 training modules of 3 hours
Module 1 – Introduction and validation of the project
Trainer: Jimmy Boudreault – CLD of the Agglomeration of Longueuil
Module 2 – Diagnosis of the company
Dominique Duchesne – CEB-Québec
Module 3 –
Louis Blain Corporate Assessment – Blain, Joyal, Charbonneau & Associates
Module 4 – Legal Aspects
Renaud Lanthier – Bernard & Brassard Legal Advisers
Module 5 – Financial arrangements
Stéphane Courchesne – Investissement Québec
Module 6 – Strategic Planning,
Gabriel Nadon Recovery Plan – Fonds FTQ
Module 7 – Integration and Human Dimension
Ana Gavrancic – Société Pierre Boucher
Duration: 21 hours spread over a period of 5 to 7 weeks / From 6 pm to 9 pm
Costs: $ 400 or $ 350 for 35 and under (Taxes not included)
7 reasons to choose SUCCÈS-RELÈVE
- Small groups of 12 participants maximum
- Concrete training
- Prestigious and diverse speakers
- Large network of partners
- Many tools are given to you
- Buyer testimonials
- 5 years of experience throughout Quebec
Location: CLD Office
Information and registration
450 646-3933, extension 224
List of funded companies that took over
- J. Precision Workshops
- MIRCO Hardware
- AVN Plastic inc.
- SL Technical Alarm inc.
- Gauthier Roy Huot Chartered Appraisers
- Léotards Pazapa Montreal inc.
- Stainless Steel Fafard inc.
- Ambient Air 9065-7610 Quebec inc.
- Opto Plastics Ltd.