We offer weekly information sessions to inform you about our services and funding programs.
Workshops A 2 O
In addition to individual meetings with your advisor, three reflection workshops are offered to support you in the implementation of your project:
1- Workshop on the need,
2- Workshop unique customer statement,
3- Workshop on networking and canvassing.
These workshops will help you better understand the needs of your customers and work in a group on your sales strategy.
These workshops are offered once a week.
Workshop on the need
As a first step, the facilitator introduces you to the concept and tools of the opportunity business approach (A²O). In a second step, the facilitator will provide food for thought from the following five elements:
- Definition of need.
- Market context.
- Evaluate the perceived value of your solution.
- Kano model, that is the competitive advantage.
This workshop is the first in a series of three. This training is offered in addition to individual meetings with your advisor.
Duration: 3 hours.
Unique Customer Statement Workshop
Create a salesman statement to reach your target audience. Explain in 30 seconds your project, convincingly.
This approach is intended to define your solution, ie to establish the characteristics of your product or service, its benefits and its benefits.
This workshop is the second in a series of three. This training is offered in addition to individual meetings with your advisor.
Duration: 3 hours.
Networking and canvassing workshop
Become aware of the elements that will have a great influence in networking and canvassing. Develop your own networking strategy from Guy Frenette’s principles.
This workshop is the third in a series of three. This training is offered in addition to individual meetings with your advisor.
Duration: 3 hours.
In order to demystify, facilitate and promote the chances of success in a business transfer, the CLD of the Longueuil agglomeration offers the SUCCÈS-RELÈVE program. This training will equip you and guide you through all the steps of the acquisition process.
- Learn how to make a successful business purchase
- Get practical, hands-on tips to make your buying process easier
- Meet a lawyer, an expert in business valuation and change management
- Save time and money by knowing how to avoid mistakes
7 training modules of 3 hours
Module 1 – Introduction and validation of the project
Trainer: Jimmy Boudreault – CLD of the Agglomeration of Longueuil
Module 2 – Diagnosis of the company
Dominique Duchesne – CEB-Québec
Module 3 –
Louis Blain Corporate Assessment – Blain, Joyal, Charbonneau & Associates
Module 4 – Legal Aspects
Renaud Lanthier – Bernard & Brassard Legal Advisers
Module 5 – Financial arrangements
Stéphane Courchesne – Investissement Québec
Module 6 – Strategic Planning,
Gabriel Nadon Recovery Plan – Fonds FTQ
Module 7 – Integration and the Human Dimension
Nathalie Joannette – Relève Continuum
Duration: 21 hours spread over a period of 5 to 7 weeks / From 6 pm to 9 pm
Costs: $ 400 or $ 350 for 35 and under (Taxes not included)
7 reasons to choose SUCCÈS-RELÈVE
- Small groups of 12 participants maximum
- Concrete training
- Prestigious and diverse speakers
- Large network of partners
- Many tools are given to you
- Buyer testimonials
- 5 years of experience throughout Quebec
Location: CLD Office
Information and registration
450 646-3933, extension 224
Bootcamp on sale
Do you have a horror of cold calls? Meetings with potential customers keep you awake? There is no better investment than getting the tools you need for your success!
Become stronger in 2 days with this intensive bootcamp on sale. On the menu :
- How to approach the customer?
- How to determine your needs? What are the most important questions to ask? What do you want to know?
- How to present your products and / or services?
- How to refute the objections?
- How to prepare for a negotiation? What are the most effective strategies?